Saturday, March 14, 2015

Opening My Eyes

During the summer of 2012, I finally went over 200 pounds. I was also diagnosed with hypertension and was put on a blood pressure medication. That September I began seeing a personal trainer. She was pregnant and had her baby right before Thanksgiving.  I saw her until mid November and continued working out for a couple weeks before quitting. 

My trainer reached out to me in March 2013. I went back to see her the first part of April and weighed in at 211 pounds. I couldn't breathe through the whole workout and was extremely embarrassed. I knew I never wanted to ever feel like that again. 

I had lost a few pounds before going on vacation in July. When I got back from vacation I weighed in at my heaviest of 212 pounds. I will never see this weight again. It has been a slow and steady process for me, but it has been a lifestyle change for me. From July 2013 to November 2014 I lost 35 pounds. I will do an updated picture soon.

BEFORE: JULY 2013 (212 lbs)                                                    AFTER: NOVEMBER 2014  (177 lbs)


No comments:

Post a Comment