It made me think about when I get a headache or a migraine. I have learned over the years there is a point where I know I need to take my meds or I am going to be in serious trouble. That is how I felt driving home last night. I needed to shut the negative self talk down and the best way to do that is a workout.
Now did I workout last night... sadly no. I did get a lot of stuff done in preparation for my weekend though. Then this morning I got up and did a killer workout. I got in 90 minutes and burned 611 calories. Boom baby! The hardest part of working out is getting started.
Here are some things that have helped me:
- Put my workout clothes on as soon as I get home.
- Make my pre-workout drink & drink it on my way home from work.
- Turn on my workout music that gets me moving.
- Text my friend Lyndsey or my Mom & Aunt Mary for accountability.
- Plan my workout and what I am doing.
- Sweaty Selfies 😊 (I am loving these!)
Now I just need to start getting those workouts in more often.