Friday, March 13, 2015

Here We Go!

My focus is to discuss weight loss, depression, and learning to be positive. I was skinny all my life until I met my husband. I then put on approximately ten pounds a year until a little over two years ago. I had gained approximately 100 pounds in 11 years. My weight loss journey has been slow, but steady. I have currently lost 45 pounds in approximately 18 months.

Beginning my weight loss journey I realized how negative I was towards myself. I called myself names and was not confident at all. It drove my poor husband nuts. However, I knew I needed to stop when a  couple of dear friends started getting after me for it. I am definitely better than I was a few years ago, but I am still working on learning to be more positive. 

If you have any questions please leave them in the comments. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment