If you read my post about Goals you will know that I forgot to make my normal 3-5 goals for March. So instead I made two goals about half way through the month.
- Loose 2 pounds (This would put me at 164 pounds)
- Decrease my 5K time to under 43 minutes
My 5K time is at approximately 42:30 minutes. I did not make the 164 pounds, but I will in April. I am not going to beat myself up though. From here I pick myself up and work on getting out of the 160's!
Here are my recorded measurements at various times since I started in September 2013. I am going to try and get my measurements taken every three months. The total pounds lost below is from my heaviest of 212 pounds and not the 203 pounds from when I started.
September 2013 March 2014 December 2014 March 2015 Total Lost
Weight - 203 195.9 176.4 167 45 pounds
Waist - 47 inches 41 38.5 38 9 inches
Hip - 50 inches 46 44 40.5 9.5 inches
Thigh - 21 inches 19.5 20 19.5 1.5 inches
Arm - 13 inches 12 12.5 11.5 1.5 inches
- Read 50 books - I have currently read 14 books & I am halfway through book 15. It's a long book. No judgement!
- Run 5K in under 40 minutes - I am working on this. I still need to sign up for a 5K this summer.
- Reach goal weight of 135 - I am currently at 165 on my scale when I weighed 3/30/15. I am still celebrating this since I haven't seen this weight since I was married in October 2008!
How did you do on your goals in March?