So without making you wait any longer here are my favorites for the month:
1. She Reads Truth App - I have been really enjoying this application. It has helped me to do daily devotions. Even though I am currently not getting into the word as much as I would like, but it helps me. I love the devotional part of it too.
2. No Longer Slaves by Jonathan & Melissa Heiser - The past month while I have been in a slump my counselor directed me to this song.
3. Soduku - Apparently this is my puzzle of choice this month. Plus per the December issue of Women's Health (page 36) can help with food cravings. I have been playing the games on my phone while watching Gilmore Girls! :)
4. One Pot Taco Rice & Chicken - I can't tell you how many times I have cooked this meal. I love that it requires only one pot! I love that it feeds me for a week! And it is delicious. I just portion them out, heat them up, and then add some cheese & tortilla strips. Yummy!
5. Scarves - I have been loving scarves lately. I don't know if there is much else to say.
It doesn't hurt to add some big hoops!