Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Goals

Does anyone else make goals? I make yearly goals and monthly goals for myself. The monthly goals relate to my weight loss and want I wish to accomplish during the month. I then post them on my motivation board that I see every morning when I get ready for the day. I also share them with family and friends.


2015 Goals/Project
  • READ 50 BOOKS
  • RUN 5K IN UNDER 40 MINUTES
  • REACH GOAL WEIGHT 135
    • Workout 5x week
    • 2 cheat meals per week
    • Freeze more meals
    • Win a DietBet
January 2015 Goals
  • Log food nightly
  • Workout 5x a week
  • Walk/run more than 5x in January (I received a treadmill for Christmas from B)
  • Make a new reward list.
  • Win Dietbet (Loose 7+ pounds) I did not win the Dietbet I signed up for in January. 
February 2015 Goals
  • Get out of the 170's!!!
  • Run 5K in under 45 minutes
I did not make goals for March, but for the next two weeks my goals are to loose 2 pounds and decrease my 5K time! I would really like to get under 43 minutes by the end of the month. I know, I know... I am slow! I was at 43:46 last week. 


What kind of goals do you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment