1. Leggings - I have finally jumped on the wagon with leggings. For whatever reason, I just haven't worn them out in public. I have started wearing them recently, especially on some of my long days where I know I have things to do after work. They are so comfy! I need some more tunics and dresses to wear with them.
2. Boots - I have been loving wearing my boots with leggings, skinny jeans, and dresses. These have also become a staple with my leggings on long days. Wearing a pair of leggings and flat boots for the day and I am good on those appointments/errands after work.
It doesn't hurt that I can wear them and not bring another pair of shoes with me to work. Where with the ice and snow I wear boots and then put the heels on at work.
3. Snowmen - I love them. They are all over my house and I think I finally feel like it is time to pack them up with the rest of my Christmas decorations.
4. Ricola Cough Drops - This is my second cold in January. Growl! I had one the very first week in January and caught another one last week. The first one I had an awful sore throat and this one I have an awful cough. So I have been loving these this month. :)
5. Elementary - I have been enjoying this TV show a lot lately. Not that I haven't in the past, but I think it has just been the mood I have been in recently. It is a good show solving crimes for the good of it.
What was on of your January Favorites?