Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Enchilada Stuffed Peppers

For dinner tonight B and I tried Enchilada Stuffed Bell Peppers. This was the second time we have tried them. I mix everything up except for the black beans and filled two peppers then added black beans to my portion. B doesn't like beans unfortunately.


I only had three bell peppers so I put the remaining part of mine in a small bowl. B did let me know he prefers the regular turkey enchiladas I generally make, but I thought these were really good. I will definitely be making these again.


I am trying to incorporate more veggies into our diet. I didn't grow up eating veggies so I am trying new ones and trying to learn how to prepare them. What is your favorite veggie? What is your favorite way to prepare them?

No comments:

Post a Comment