Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 2015 Goals

Here are my goals for April 2015! None of these are April Fools Day jokes either. I am always too scared to do those. Plus I am pretty gullible so I am generally the fool. :(


April Goals:
  • Loose 6+ pounds (putting me at 159 pounds)
  • Workout 6x week
  • Decrease 5K time (going to aim for under 41 minutes - 1:30 decrease) 
  • Food Prep
  • Win DietBet: April 1st - April 28th
April 1st weight
I decided to sign up for a DietBet at the last possible moment to help push me out of the 160's. To win I will need to weigh 159.4 by April 28th. Good-bye 160's!

Right now I am working out 5 days a week, but I would like to try and get that up to 6 days a week. Increasing my workouts sometimes takes a few months, but I am going to do my best. Now that the weather is nice I would like to get outside and run. I personally like my treadmill, but now that I have increased my distance and running time I would like to enjoy the fresh air. 



What goals did you make for April??

1 comment: