Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Favorites

I previously said in my July Favorites post that Quest bars were a favorite. However, they have recently changed their ingredients making them not as healthy and not a favorite for me anymore. To be honest, it sucks! These were a healthy treat for me and I went for them to help my unhealthy cravings. Hopefully they hear the complaints of everyone and go back to their original ingredients. Here's hoping! 

Anyways... my favorites for October:

1. Cookie Butter - I went to Trader Joe's for the first time and had to get the Cookie Butter after hearing so much about it. Apples dipped in cookie butter have been one of my favorite snacks. 


2. 100 Thank You's - I saw this video on A Blog About Love and loved it. We don't take time to 
appreciate each other nearly enough. This is something we should all strive to do more.

3. Bible Pens - I ordered these off the great Amazon due to their reviews and love them. They do not bleed through the pages and they don't smear if you don't swipe them immediately. Personally, I only use the purple to underline and the black pen to write notes.


4. Aveeno Lotion - This lotion is one that actually works for me and I am extremely picky. I am sensitive to smells and I hate greasy lotions. My skin is dry and sensitive though so I need to keep it hydrated. It has taken years, but I love this one. 



5. Nyx High Voltage Lipstick - I am not a lipstick person, but have been on a search for a great one. I really like this one! The color actually stays on where I feel a lot of other lipsticks come off immediately. I love the colors Wine & Dine and the French Kiss.

October was a little crazy. I was emotional with my 7 year wedding anniversary on October 4th and our divorce being finalized five days later on October 9th. It was an emotional time. I am working to find myself again as this year comes to a close and I begin to think of a new year beginning soon. :)

How was your October? What were your favorites this month? Leave me a reply below on what I need to check out! 

2 comments:

  1. I bet you could make your own "Quest like" bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should try! I really miss them! I'll have to take a look at some recipes. Thanks for the idea.

      Delete