Monday, November 30, 2015

November Favorites

This month flew by for me personally. I cannot believe it is Christmas time! I love the twinkling lights and the Christmas spirit. Here are my November favorites:

1. Scorpion - I haven't watched this TV show since Season 2 started this fall. I forgot how much I love this show. It is about a group of geniuses who help the FBI. The situations they get into and the things they say crack me up though.


2. Apricot Oil - This is amazing! I have sensitive skin. It has been awful this past year. I have realized over the past year that when I am extremely stressed I break out in hives. Sexy, I know. It is itchy and awful. This spring when I broke out in hives I had to take steroids, use a steroid cream, shower every other day, and take two antihistamines. So when it happened again with splotches of eczema I was concerned I would have to go on the hated steroids again.

I was trying everything when I went to visit my step-sister. She manages a Resort & Spa and they recommended Apricot Body Oil. It is the only thing I have come across that has stopped the itching and my skin has started to heal for the first time since September. Thank you God!


3. Starbucks Carmel Hot Apple Cider - I have enjoyed two of these this past week. It tastes like an apple pie! Yummy! Generally I only have them a couple times in a year so two times in a week is my limit.



4. "Leggings Ain't Pants" - Have you seen this? She is hilarious, but she is telling the truth.


5. Dark Chocolate Almonds - I am not an almond, peanut, cashew, or pecan person. They are okay, but I would personally rather have something else. However, these Dark Chocolate Almonds are delicious! They help kill my craving and I don't feel like they are horrible for me. You should try them! Tell me what you think!


What is one of your favorites this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment