Sunday, November 15, 2015

Excuses

I have been listening to podcasts lately and listened to an interview on Half Size Me with Biggie Fit. It was an interesting podcast so I watched some of his videos. I came across his video about making a list of excuses. Honestly, I am continuing to have trouble with getting my workouts in and eating back on track. So, I made a list.

  1. I'm tired!
  2. Headache/Migraine
  3. Time - I'm buy with other things
  4. I just don't feel like it
  5. It isn't easy (especially food)
  6. Divorce Crap
  7. Because I don't have to
  8. I deserve to take time off
  9. I deserve to eat what I want
  10. I don't feel well (sore, nauseas, etc)
  11. Weather
  12. I am not ready
  13. There isn't enough time (less than 60 minutes to workout)
  14. I'm hungry & don't want to prep/cook
  15. How do I cook for one
  16. Negative thoughts (I'm not worthy; feeling like a failure)
  17. Depending on when I do have time; I'm gross afterwards (sweaty)
  18. I seem to have a mental/emotional block
  19. No self control
I am not sure if this had any impact on me. I know these are all just excuses. The headaches/migraines I believe to be legitimate; however, the rest are crap. It was interesting to see them all written out and where my focus needs to be from this list.


I believe the one that is hurting me the most are the negative thoughts. This is something I thought I would just snap out of and go back to the way I was doing things before my ex-husband left me. I have realized this week I am going to have to rebuild myself again. Thankfully I do not have to start from where I was 2-3 years ago, but I will have to begin again. 

What are your excuses?



No comments:

Post a Comment