- I'm tired!
- Time - I'm buy with other things
- I just don't feel like it
- It isn't easy (especially food)
- Divorce Crap
- Because I don't have to
- I deserve to take time off
- I deserve to eat what I want
- I don't feel well (sore, nauseas, etc)
- I am not ready
- There isn't enough time (less than 60 minutes to workout)
- I'm hungry & don't want to prep/cook
- How do I cook for one
- Negative thoughts (I'm not worthy; feeling like a failure)
- Depending on when I do have time; I'm gross afterwards (sweaty)
- I seem to have a mental/emotional block
- No self control
I am not sure if this had any impact on me. I know these are all just excuses. The headaches/migraines I believe to be legitimate; however, the rest are crap. It was interesting to see them all written out and where my focus needs to be from this list.
I believe the one that is hurting me the most are the negative thoughts. This is something I thought I would just snap out of and go back to the way I was doing things before my ex-husband left me. I have realized this week I am going to have to rebuild myself again. Thankfully I do not have to start from where I was 2-3 years ago, but I will have to begin again.
What are your excuses?