1. Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt - I love these! I have tried the Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate
Fudge, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. They are 80 calories for one bar! Plus they are helping
my ice cream cravings. Delicious!
2. Minion Glass - Two of my favorite people, Addison & Nylah (Lyndsey's daughters) gave me a
minion glass for my birthday! LOVE IT! How can you not love minions?
3. PB&J - Yes. I am serious. For some reason I am back to my 1st grade years and I am eating
Peanut Butter (Creamy Jif & strawberry preserves). I felt like a giant kid on Sunday with my
PB&J and minion glass. It's easy and delicious.
4. Quest Bars - The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough one is my favorite, but I am loving them! When
I went through one of the most difficult weeks these were the only thing that I could eat. I like the
Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Brownie, S'mores, and more. I have a White Chocolate Raspberry to
try later this week and I would love to get my hands on a Strawberry Cheesecake. :)
5. Rachel Platten - I love her "Fight Song." I can't stop listening to it.
What are you loving?