Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Goals & June Recap

Good Morning! I hope you have all had a wonderful week. Mine has been pretty good. The weather in Michigan has been great! Plus considering the past two months of grieving I am feeling a little better. I will have to wait and see what the future holds. I know I will continue to have ups and downs. 

June Goals:
  • Workout 3-4 times per week 
  • Start cooking and eating healthy
  • Track meals in MyFitness Pal daily

In June, my goals were to just get back on track for the most part. I didn't do great, but it wasn't horrible. As far as working out 3-4 times a week, I do not think I made it every week, but I have definitely picked it back up again. I am tracking in MyFitness Pal. My plan to eat healthy was a joke. I still ate pizza, ice cream, cake, cranberry & vodka, cheeseburgers, and more. Ugh! I ate like crap and I have felt like crap. 

I do not feel one bit guilty. These past two months have been some of the hardest of my life. I am having to adjust my daily living and I have just started to feel I am ready to begin to pick up the pieces. I am taking it moment by moment, day by day. 


In July, I am going to start picking those pieces. One at a time. I am not in a hurry. I know I need time to heal and rebuild. I am strong and I will get through wherever this road takes me. I am just focusing on myself and finding peace.

My July goals are listed below. Let me know in the comments what one or more of your goals are for this month!

July Goals:
  • Workout 3-5 times per week 
  • Eat healthier & cook/prep food more
  • Blog 2 times a week
  • Sign up for DietBet & try to hard to win



No comments:

Post a Comment