- Workout 3-4 times per week
- Start cooking and eating healthy
- Track meals in MyFitness Pal daily
In June, my goals were to just get back on track for the most part. I didn't do great, but it wasn't horrible. As far as working out 3-4 times a week, I do not think I made it every week, but I have definitely picked it back up again. I am tracking in MyFitness Pal. My plan to eat healthy was a joke. I still ate pizza, ice cream, cake, cranberry & vodka, cheeseburgers, and more. Ugh! I ate like crap and I have felt like crap.
I do not feel one bit guilty. These past two months have been some of the hardest of my life. I am having to adjust my daily living and I have just started to feel I am ready to begin to pick up the pieces. I am taking it moment by moment, day by day.
My July goals are listed below. Let me know in the comments what one or more of your goals are for this month!
- Workout 3-5 times per week
- Eat healthier & cook/prep food more
- Blog 2 times a week
- Sign up for DietBet & try to hard to win