My October goals are not very specific. However, I want to concentrate on my health and not the number on the scale. Unfortunately, it will be an emotional month for me with my divorce being final the beginning of this month.
- Concentrate on being & eating healthy
- Continue to workout 5-6 times per week
- Re-write a list of why I want to reach my goal weight
- Write 5 posts in October
- NO DRINKING!!! - (glass of wine at my Thirty One Party in late September)
- Get workouts in; Plan for 6-7 days a week
- Plan & prep food for lunch and dinner
- Win bet with Mom! :) We have a bet to get to a certain weight by the end of the month. Basically I have ten pounds to loose by the end of the month.
I did not win the bet with my Mom. The truth is I have gained weight again this month. So I have decided to focus on just being healthy this next month. There was no drinking in September other than my glass of wine during my Thirty One party. I did continue to get my workouts in and have done better with my planning and prepping. It needs to improve though.
How was your September? What is one of your goals in October?