Unfortunately as far as May goals are concerned I did not do any of them. My world was turned upside down and inside out the first week of May. I will explain at a later time, but I am not ready to get into quite yet. My workouts have been rare and my eating horrible.
- Continue to work on decreasing my 5K time (under 40 minutes)
- Plan my meals weekly (lunch, dinner, & snacks)
- Eat healthy & stay around macronutrients (carbs, fat, & protein) for 10+ days
- Push myself in strength training
I only ran once in May on 5/31/15 and I wasn't worried about my time. At that point my goal was just to run since I haven't been getting my workouts in at all. My old eating habits have come back to haunt me too. There was the first week when everything happened when I was so anxious I was hardly able to eat and lost over six pounds. Ever since then I have been eating pizza, ice cream, drinking pop, and more.
So my June goals are all about picking myself back up. I am not looking to do anything above and beyond. I am just going to try and get back on track. It may be slow, but I will take it one step at a time.
- Workout 3-4 times per week
- Start cooking and eating healthy
- Track meals in MyFitness Pal daily
What are your June Goals? How did you do in May?