Thursday, May 21, 2015

FIFTY!!

Even with everything going on in life right now I am happy to announce that I have reached a goal of 50 pounds lost. BOOM BABY! The last few pounds were lost because of everything going on in my life right now, but I am still going to celebrate this goal.

Before: July 2013 (212 lbs)        After: Nov. 2014 (177lbs)

This was my first progress picture and I was very proud of how far I had come. The picture below is the one showing my 50 pound loss. In case you are curious, I am wearing the same shirt in all of these pictures. I definitely recommend taking progress pictures. It definitely shows my physical progress and weight loss over the past couple of years. 

Before: July 2013 (212 lbs)        After: May 2015 (162 lbs)

I am still looking to loose approximately 30 more pounds. This will be put me on the high end of a healthy weight. My plan is to get there before 2016 even with  some setbacks with everything that has happened so far this year. I know I am not giving a lot of detail at the moment, but I will explain when I am ready. Until then thank you for celebrating my progress!

Do you take progress pics? What are you celebrating this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment