Sunday, May 17, 2015

Not Ready

This year has been one heck of a year for me. I was let go from my job the last week in January and I have had some other major things happen this month. I am not ready to talk about it, but I will in time. Since my last post, Long Week, I do not believe I have lost any additional weight. That is okay with me since I lost quite a bit of weight last week.

My Mom and others have been keeping an eye on me to make sure I am eating though. My Mom sent me home with a bunch of deli turkey and provolone, which I ate last week. It actually tasted good to me and I enjoyed my turkey sandwiches with Sweet Potato chips. Yum! Then my trainer, Lyndsey, made some Chicken Enchilada Soup and she sent me home with some. Delicious! I ate it with a bit of cheddar cheese and some tortilla chips for lunch Thursday. I need to make this for lunch one week. It hit the spot! 



As far as workouts go they have not been great. I do not feel guilty or bad about it right now. My goal was 3-4 workouts and I did it. I worked out Monday with my trainer and walked on Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday with my Mom. I am hoping to get back on track, but for now I am trying to just stay above water. 


I am hoping this week will be a little better. It feels like a wave pool without the warning some days. I am hoping to get at least 4 workouts this week with at least 2 strength workouts. I also plan on going grocery shopping Tuesday night to pick up items for lunch and dinner. For now I am just concentrating on working through everything.

How have you done with your workouts? Eating? 

No comments:

Post a Comment