Thursday, March 22, 2018

25 Get To Know Me Q&A


  1. When was the last time you cried? Monday (3/19/18) 
  2. Do you have kids? No
  3. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes.
  4. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uhhhh... NO! :)
  5. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and/or smile.
  6. What is your eye color? Hazel.
  7. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. I am definitely a romantic comedy girl. 
  8. Favorite smells? Certain colognes. Roses (I know.) Citrus or earthy smells.
  9. What's the furthest you've been away from home? I studied abroad in Spain for three weeks.
  10. Do you have any special talents? Mmmm... I talk a lot. 
  11. Do you have any pets? No.
  12. Do you have any siblings? Yes. 3 brothers, 1 sister, and 2 step-sisters.
  13. What do you want to be when you grow up? Young at heart. Happy & healthy.
  14. How tall are you? 5'2"
  15. How many countries have you visited? 4 - Spain, Portugal, Mexico, & Jamaica
  16. What was your favorite/worst subject in high school? Favorite - English/Literature & Worst - Math
  17. How would you describe your fashion sense? I try, but seek help from my friends. 
  18. How many boyfriends have you had? Ummm... three. These are all high school and after. One I was engaged to, one I married/divorced, and one I was talking with about marriage.  
  19. Favorite memory from childhood? How do you choose just one? Weird. Overall I would say camping the 4th of July week with my family. We'd play board games, swim, see fireworks, ride our bikes, and more. 
  20. What is one of your bad habits? I watch too much TV. I drink Diet Coke and not enough water. I order pizza way too much. 
 Answer one of the questions above in the comments so I can know something about you! 

~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment