Thursday, February 22, 2018

Here I Go Again

Have you ever had this crazy idea come in your head and you just ignore it. However, it keeps nagging at you no matter how many excuses you come up with or how many times you pray about it. So, here I am... again. 

I will be honest, the past couple of years have been rough. When I first started the blog I thought I would share my journey and the steps I had taken to get there. However, life took a turn. I have been and continue to slowly pick myself up and put the pieces back together. One thing I do know is with God I can do anything. 

So I am going to share more and document my experiences. The ups and the downs for my own benefit and if it helps anyone else, even better. I hope you have all been well. 

~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment