Monday, February 29, 2016

February Favorites

It is already the end of February 2016 and it has been a difficult month for me. I've fought with the idea of not blogging, but at the same time I am not ready to give it up. I don't feel as if I have put my best foot forward and been as open as I want to be. So... at this point I keep moving forward with life and blogging.

My February favorites are:

1. Word Search Puzzles - They make me feel a little old, but I enjoy them. A word search and favorite #2 is a good night!



2. Gilmore Girl - I am loving this show! I don't know how I never watched this show or Friends. I am only on season 2 right now, but I am so intrigued by what is going to come. Plus a revival? Amazing! :)


3. Spiral Bound Journals - These are a necessity for me. I generally have one with me at all times. If you ever find me without one of these or a book (an e-reader) I have probably been robbed.  These are some of the ones I have gotten recently. I use them for my "To Do Lists," notes, and everything in between!


My friend, Angie gave me an amazing one last week. Do you ever get one of those gifts where you love it so much you don't know if you can use it? I feel like this is one of those gifts! I mean it combines my love of coloring and spiral bound journals!!  




4. Revlon Lip Gloss - I am not the lipstick or lipgloss girl. I try, but I it just doesn't happen. However, Angie took me to Ulta and I bought this lip gloss because she is that girl. She always looks amazing and has perfectly pink lips. :) So I copied her and bought Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Snow Pink. It is a light, sparkly pink. I like sparkles!


5. "Get Back Up" by Tobymac - It's hard for me to call it a favorite. It is a song I have been repeatedly listening to since my friend Lyndsey recommended it to me. For whatever reason I am having a hard time getting out of this depression/anger stage of the grieving process. It is just the reminder that I "may be knocked down again, but not out forever." I just keep taking it one step at a time. 


What was a favorite for you this month?









No comments:

Post a Comment