My February favorites are:
1. Word Search Puzzles - They make me feel a little old, but I enjoy them. A word search and favorite #2 is a good night!
2. Gilmore Girl - I am loving this show! I don't know how I never watched this show or Friends. I am only on season 2 right now, but I am so intrigued by what is going to come. Plus a revival? Amazing! :)
3. Spiral Bound Journals - These are a necessity for me. I generally have one with me at all times. If you ever find me without one of these or a book (an e-reader) I have probably been robbed. These are some of the ones I have gotten recently. I use them for my "To Do Lists," notes, and everything in between!
My friend, Angie gave me an amazing one last week. Do you ever get one of those gifts where you love it so much you don't know if you can use it? I feel like this is one of those gifts! I mean it combines my love of coloring and spiral bound journals!!
4. Revlon Lip Gloss - I am not the lipstick or lipgloss girl. I try, but I it just doesn't happen. However, Angie took me to Ulta and I bought this lip gloss because she is that girl. She always looks amazing and has perfectly pink lips. :) So I copied her and bought Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Snow Pink. It is a light, sparkly pink. I like sparkles!
5. "Get Back Up" by Tobymac - It's hard for me to call it a favorite. It is a song I have been repeatedly listening to since my friend Lyndsey recommended it to me. For whatever reason I am having a hard time getting out of this depression/anger stage of the grieving process. It is just the reminder that I "may be knocked down again, but not out forever." I just keep taking it one step at a time.
What was a favorite for you this month?