Monday, August 31, 2015

August Favorites

I kind of liked doing July Favorites so it may be a monthly post for me. Let me know what you think. So here are some of the things I have been loving lately.


1. Veggie Chips/Veggie Straws - These may not be allowed in my house for a little while. I have been loving a sandwich with some veggie chips/straws. My problem is with chips, I just can't stop. Once I start I just keep eating them.


2. Optimum Nutrition - Essential Amino Energy - When Lyndsey mentioned this as a favorite of hers on Broccoli & Barbells I knew I had to try it. I have gone through 3 of the grape flavored. The other day I forgot mine and Lyndsey let me try her Blue Raspberry before she kicked my butt. I liked it and got the Blue Raspberry for a change.

I actually have a Blue Raspberry at home and a Grape right now. It is nice to prepare it before I leave work so by the time I get home and change my clothes I am ready to go!


3. Unity Christian Music Festival - This was amazing! I went Friday and Saturday this year and can't wait to go again next year. It was amazing to see Francesca Battistelli, Matthew West, and so many more. It was one of the best weekends and I am so glad my Mom and Aunt Mary urged me to tag along. 





4. Sweaty Bands - I love these. It is a little embarrassing to say how many I have and I want more. These are one of the only headbands that work for me. They actually work for me and I have thin, fine hair. Headbands have never worked for me. I was tired of hair in my face though and gave these a try. They work! LOVE!


5. Bosu - I love this! There are so many exercises you can do with it. I even prefer to do burpees with the bosu. After using it with my trainer I knew I wanted one.



What have you been loving this month? 

2 comments:

  1. I love sweaty bands! I don't do "veggie sticks" but I am completely addicted to Snappea Crisps, which are pretty similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't sweaty bands the best?!?! Love them! I want to try Snappea Crisps, but maybe I will wait a bit. I just can't stop once I start eating things like that.

      Delete