Monday, August 21, 2017

Busy Bee Weekends

When I started blogging again about a month ago my plan was to blog at least once a week. I could do it on the weekends... Then my weekends blew up! My last post on July 28th was posted minutes before I walked out the door for a girls weekend. My friend has a seasonal camper and her awesome family let us use it for the weekend. 

It was so nice to just relax and catch up all weekend. We of course had smores and a couple drinks! The camper special with blueberry liqueur... delicious! It was great to relax with each other on the beach and by the campfire. There is something about the beach that is so relaxing! Being there with your best gal pals just makes it that much better!




Then the first weekend in August, I met up with my friend (& trainer), Lyndsey and her daughter to watch them both do a triathlon. That's right... Her 10 year old daughter did a triathlon!  I'm not going to lie... I was so proud of her I got a bit choked up. Lyndsey of course was amazing and came in 2nd place. Girl is a power house! She continues to amaze me!

Then August 9th through 12th, I was at a music festival with my Mom & Aunt. It was so great to see so many amazing Christian bands! We got to see Tenth Avenue North, We Are Messengers, Hollyn, Laura Story, Matthew West, and so many more. There is no way to describe the feeling of having thousands worshipping and praising God! 

 Tenth Avenue North
 We Are Messengers - I seriously love this guy!
 Hollyn
TobyMac
 Laura Story
Matthew West

I had a great time hanging out and enjoying the weather all while see some of my favorite artists perform. Thankfully we did pretty well with food and drinks by packing our own. However, I did treat myself to a homemade lemonade though. Drool! Anyone else love these? 


My Mom put my name on my lunch! Haha!

What have you been up to these past few weeks/weekends?

Stephanie


2 comments: