Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Favorites

December has been an emotional month for me. I didn't expect it to be as difficult for me as it was, but I continue to move forward. I just take it a day at a time. Here are my five December favorites:

1. Coloring the Psalms - I have been reading the Psalms and found this coloring book on amazon. To say I like the adult coloring books might be an understatement. A few people received coloring books from me for a Christmas present this year.





2. Minion PJ's - I love minions! I bought some fleece minion pj pants on Black Friday. A couple of nights I have put on my minion pj pants and just colored. I needed to shut my mind off and relax!


3. Christmas Lights - I love Christmas lights. Can't help it. There is something magical about the twinkling lights in the evening. Love them.



4. Naps - I love naps! It has been nice to enjoy them over the past few weeks. I need to get my schedule in check for the New Year; however; it has been nice to enjoy them!


5. Podcasts - I have been enjoying listening to podcasts. I have been enjoying multiple podcasts while working, driving, getting ready in the morning, and running (when it happens). Some of the podcasts I have been enjoying is All the Books!DetectiveCriminalThe Jillian Michaels Show, and Serial.

What are your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment